Located in vibrant downtown Montreal, eXplorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. We are seeking a Website Developer who thrives in a demanding, fast moving environment to join our dynamic team!
For the right candidate we provide a platform for you to learn and grow your digital marketing skills, create relationships and communicate directly with internal clients and work as part of a fun, fast paced and challenging team. The primary focus of the Website Developer is to ensure optimal functionality and user experience in all websites, landing pages and any other online digital assets that we develop.
What you will do as our new Web Developer
- Work as part of a digital marketing team that includes graphic designers and copywriters.
- Develop complete, fully functional websites from initial concept to design to launch. Website projects include:
- eXplorance.com website
- bluenotesgroup.com customer community portal
- eXplorance intranet
- Develop landing pages, web forms, and perform integration between front end pages and forms and systems such as social networks (Facebook, LinkedIN …), CRM, BPM, HRIS, etc…
- Develop wireframes to conceptualize site layout prior to site development.
- Conduct regular improvements based on SEO and AODA recommendations
- Ongoing maintenance, QA testing, Browser and screen compatibility testing, UAT, and debugging
- Identify front-end and UX improvements
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following, you’d be a great fit for Web Developer position
- 3-5 years of experience developing websites.
- College diploma in software development, web design, computer science or a related program
- Passion for front end web development that is evident in the energy applied to producing high caliber work.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete by target dates while maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative, sense of urgency, and intellectual curiosity while maintaining a focus on identifying opportunities to improve web development and functional performance.
- Online portfolio and/or provide samples of website development work you completed.
- Proven success in web development projects
- Mastery of HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Design
- Proficient working in a CMS
- Experience working with Web design and understanding of UI/UX; site functionality, interaction, site architecture, navigation;
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
Ideal Candidate Will Have Experience With The Following Technologies
HTML/ES6 editors such as Adobe Dreamweaver / Brackets / Sublime / Atom etc.We