Senior Support Analyst
ideaLogical Systems Inc., an IT Managed Service Provider in Markham, Ontario, is seeking a creative and motivated individual to provide exceptional customer service and support to our clients in a Senior Support Analyst leadership role.
Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: Flexible / Immediate
The Senior Support Analyst plays a pivotal role in the ideaLogical Service Desk, providing mentoring and escalation support to the Junior Analysts while promoting a culture of continuous improvement and best-in-class performance. Priorities include ensuring service obligations are met (SLA and customer satisfaction targets), providing root-cause analysis for incidents, acting as the go-to resource for areas of subject-matter expertise and working with the team to create processes and efficiencies to provide a top-tier experience for our clients.
To achieve top performance, the Senior Support Analyst will be expected to accept all first and second-level service requests and see them through to successful completion. This includes prioritization of assigned tasks, effective troubleshooting and ticket management as well as engaging vendors, partners or a technical specialist to assist.
This role requires availability to work varying schedules including shifts and occasional evenings or weekends. Service requests are handled remotely as well at customer sites. A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile are required for frequent travel within the GTA.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilizing RMM and PSA tools to proactively monitor and manage service requests and infrastructure
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry best-practices and of common enterprise-level technologies
- Participating in and leading projects
- Engaging with clients to understand their business priorities and develop solutions
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and standard operating procedures
Skills required to be successful in this role include:
- Excellent communication skills including a good command of the English language and the ability to convey ideas clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Certification demonstrating advanced knowledge of one or more Microsoft enterprise technologies including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, Azure, Sharepoint or Office 365.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft desktop products including Windows 7/8/10, Office Applications.
- Detailed understanding of Citrix technologies including XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler.
- Detailed understanding of virtualization technologies.
- Detailed understanding of networking technologies including switching, routing, firewall, VLANs, DHCP, DNS and troubleshooting methodologies for each.
- Broad knowledge of other operating environments including Apple OSX, Linux and VMWare ESXi.
- Experience installing and managing server, desktop and peripheral hardware.
- Knowledge of VoIP technologies.
- Systems Administration including account management, audit, patching, performance tuning, Powershell scripting
The successful candidate will exhibit dynamic and creative thinking to bring value to our clients while being meticulous about process and documentation. Exceptional customer service skills, proven technical abilities and a talent for communication will distinguish the ideal candidate.
Selected candidate will be required to undergo a background check, the passing of which will determine final hiring decision.
ideaLogical Systems inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity through all levels of the organization.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Apply Here